it looks like you just got your dadamachines – automat board / controller / toolkit!
Here I will explain how to get started with your hardware.
- After opening your package. The first thing you can do is to configure the MIDI connection of the automat either via DIN MIDI or USB.
- [Please connect the Power Supply first, If you did not get one you can only continue via USB but not drive any motors with the outputs]
How to configure the DC Outputs of the automat?
Follow the QuickStart Guide which should be coming with your unit, or continue reading here.
- 1. Connect the automat.
- 2. Press the LEARN Button [IMPORTANT: The most right one on the backside of the automat] once.
- 3. Send a MIDI note from your Keyboard, Sequencer, Computer.
- >> The first output should now always be triggered by the MIDI note you send.
Get started with the Automat Board / Controller:
- – automat specification sheet
- – Compatable Software / Apps
- – How to connect the automat to Ableton LIVE?
- – What kind of Power Supply can i use?
- – What Solenoids / Actuators can i use?
- – How to update the automat software?
Get started with the Automat Toolkit:
- – How to Connect and Setup the Automat with my MIDI Hardware
- – How to Connect Solenoids and DC Actuators to the Automat
- – How to assemble the Elements / Mechanic Parts of the Automat Toolkit?
Make it your own! Create your Setup:
- – How to write my own Software for the Automat?
- – How to take my Automat Toolkit on the go / make it mobile with battery power?
To get help, share your ideas and creations please use the dadamachines forum @ forum.dadamachines.com
Need direct Support?